Looking for: English Speaking Content and Communications Manager
Housers is the first real state online community in the Spanish market. We have a very innovative Business Model. We want to change the way people buy property and rent their places to live. With Housers, anyone can invest in property from just 50€ with high returns and low risks.
What we do: we find property opportunities in the real estate market that promise high returns and then users decide where to put their money as well as how much money allocate in each property. Users can make money every month by rental payments and when property is sold. Our business model is starting to appear globally, with just less than 10 players globally. Our vision is to become the first real state asset management company in the countries where we launch our activities.
We are a start up, founded 2 years ago by two entrepreneurs, Tono Brusola and Alvaro Luna. The platform was launched in July’15 with two properties and since then, the journey has been very exciting! The team has grown since the first day and we have very ambitious plans: we will open new markets abroad to keep on growing in the international markets. Thus we are searching new teammates to join us in International areas.
Housers is a proactive and innovative company with a spirit of overcoming. We search people who are self motivated and with spirit of achievement.
We are looking for an English speaking Content and Communications Manager
Salary: depending on experience
Experience: at least 2 years in a similar position
- University degree publicity, marketing, journalism or similar
Native English is a must (UK or USA English preferred), and fluent Spanish is strongly welcomed. You need to have Spanish Residency (NIE)
- Expert with WordPress, HTML, SEM/SEO tools, Facebook ads etc. are highly valued
- Expert in tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp, etc.
- Well skilled in Microsoft Office
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will form part of the International marketing team
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the contents of the website, newsletters, blog articles, and management of the social networks in English.
- You will coordinate with the PR agency press releases and events in the assigned countries
- You will work together with the designated agency that will develop the communication campaigns and adapt campaigns designed for foreign markets
- You will report to the International Marketing Director, also located in Madrid
- You will work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Great content creation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, dynamic and overcoming
- Easy going with other cultures
Please send your email to email@example.com